Go digital and invest in cloud technologies
The Excelerate Programme is a further education programme, offered on a part-time basis and fully online Accredited Award at MQF/EQF Level 3 and counts for 1 credit on The European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS).
Mode of Learning:
Via Online Learning Management System – https://enhance.tech.mt
Mode of Assessment:
|Target Audience||19 – 65 Yrs|
|Programme Duration||4 months|
|Structure of the Programme|
|Mode of Teaching||Online|
|Mode of Assessment||Examination|
|Grading System & Pass Rates|
|Dates for Next Intake|
|Total Contact Hours||15 Hrs|
|Supervised Placement & Practice Hours||3 Hrs|
|Self-study Hours||3 Hrs|
|Assessment Hours||4 Hrs|
|Total Learning Hours||25 Hrs|
Link to Identity Malta’s VISA requirement for third-country nationals – www.identitymalta.com/unit/central-visa-unit
Register and start your eLearning Journey
Excelerate Programme – Target Audience
The Excelerate course is intended to target different audiences, from various sectors and trades.
The type of Learners anticipated to join this training course may include:
- Self-employed individuals;
- Individuals in employment but wish to change sector;
- Individuals currently not in employment.
The Excelerate course is meant to boost the digital competencies of attendees.
Enrollment & Prerequisites
Enrolment for the Excelerate course does not require any particular prerequisites. However, for the best chance of success, it is recommended that Learners opting to take this short course begin with a good understanding of the English language and basic mathematics.
Considering that the Excelerate course is business-oriented, learners are expected to be able to communicate information clearly and appropriately to a given audience. Learners must have basic literacy skills of the English language, in both reading and writing. Learners are also to have basic knowledge of computer literacy.
Mature learners in possession of the above skills and with years of experience in the business industry will also be eligible to attend the Excelerate course, even if not in possession of any academic qualifications.
Benefits of the Excelerate Programme
The student will be able to:
- Gain the necessary knowledge enabling him to go through the digitisation journey, in a well informed manner;
- Prepare his business to move into the digital world and encourage him invest in cloud technologies;
- Identify which of the digital competences available on the market, apply best to his business;
- Implement new initiatives within his business which are beneficial to the growth of his business;
- Improve the efficacy and competitiveness of his business;
- Assist businesses provide a better customer experience in today’s competitive market;
- Strengthen the human resource element within his own business, to improve the overall working environment.
At the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Look for opportunities to expand the digital content of the products and services, and to digitise activities within his own organisation;
- Ability to rehearse cloud migration before actually attempting it in real life;
- Decide which Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software is right for his business;
- Understand and invest in using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for sales, marketing and marketing and customer success;
- Cover security issues, including ways to prevent and detect possible threats, cyber-attacks, intrusion detection, and also, prepare for security audits.
- Understand the core skills of web designing, and explore and create web designing to develop further such skills;
- Use software shared within the industry business across ones’ organisation faster.
Licensing, Accreditation and Validation Unit
Malta Further and Higher Education Authority
Triq J Abela Scolaro
Hamrun HMR 1304
Telephone: +356 2598 1450